Anakatech Interactive Limited, (the “Company” "our" "us" or "we") is a company incorporated under the laws of Malta with its registered address located at Vincenti Buildings, 28/19 (Suite 1328), Strait Street, Valletta VLT1432. The Company is licensed and regulated by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under license number 000-048789-R-327402-001.
The Company reserves the right, without notice to discontinue any or all of the Services at any time.
For information regarding our Responsible Gaming Policy, please see here.
1.2 Whilst they are engaged by us and for a period of 36 months afterwards, none of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents or any other company within our group of companies or our suppliers, vendors are permitted to use the Services directly or indirectly. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes such person's spouse, partner, parent, child and sibling. .
1.3 Participation in the Services are intended to be used by players who play in the UK only. We will not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services by you. If we reasonably suspect that you are using the Services from outside the UK, this may result in us terminating your account with us ("Account"), freezing the funds in your Account and providing your details to our licensors and/or the relevant authorities and you shall be liable for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
1.4 You must not use the Services under any circumstances if you are under the age of 18 years old.
1.5 PLEASE NOTE: If you are under the age of 18 and gamble you are committing a criminal offence in the UK.
1.6 Proof of age and identity may be requested at any time to ensure that you are at least 18 years old. New players attempting to deposit will automatically undergo a verification process. Should their verification prove unsuccessful, they will be unable to deposit until they have provided the relevant documentation (passport/driver’s license). Note that players who have passed the verification test will still be required to provide the relevant documentation within 96 hours, during which time they may deposit and play. Should they fail to provide the documentation within this time-frame, however, their account will be frozen until such documents are provided.
1.7 We reserve the right to request authentication (such as a selfie or a notarised approval) for particular documents in cases where we detect any inconsistencies in the documentation provided and suspect false identity or fraud.
1.8 We may contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete any of our checks. For this purpose, we will be entitled, at our sole discretion, to require that you provide us with a notarized ID or any equivalent certified ID according to our satisfaction, proof of address, utility bills, bank details, bank statements and bank references. Until such information has been supplied to our satisfaction we may prevent any activity to be undertaken by you in relation to your Account.
1.9 When you open an Account, you will be asked to provide us with personal information, which includes name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including the address, telephone number and e-mail address. You may update your contact details from time to time by contacting our Customer service representatives.
1.10 If you do not wish for your contact details to be used by us and our business partners to contact you to inform you of marketing information related to our products and/or services, you need to indicate this by informing our Customer Services.
- Intellectual Property
2.1 For the avoidance of any doubt, the Company, is the owner and/or licensee of the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and all games offered through the Services and this website. Players and prospective players acquire no rights therein by using the Services and/or this website. In addition, other content made available through the Services and on this website, including, but not limited to, the software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Content") belong to the Company, its affiliates and/or their respective licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property, or other rights.
2.3 All use of the Services are for non-commercial and personal use only. Any other use is at your sole liability and is prohibited. All other use is strictly prohibited and You will be solely liable for any damages, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any prohibited activities.
- Your Promises to Us and Your Account
By opening an Account you hereby confirm and acknowledge that:
3.1.1 You are at least 18 years of age.
- You registered personally to our service.
- All the details submitted by you on registration with us are correct, true and complete. It is your responsibility to update your Account of any changes to your registration details.
- We may, at our own discretion, disclose some or all of the details submitted to us by you via the service to third partners for the purposes of carrying out various functions required for delivery of our services. Please see our Privacy and Security policy for further details.
- If any of the information that you provide to us is found to be untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract and we reserve the right to terminate your Account immediately and/or prevent you from using our Services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
- You will not be able to place any bets using our services in an amount greater than the total amount of money in Your Player Account.
- The Services are for entertainment purpose only.
- You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of our Services.
- You will not sell, transfer and/or acquire funds to or from any other player.
- You will not transfer funds among any player accounts.
- You do not already have an existing player Account with and/or you are not using our Services through someone else's account using your credit card information.
- None of the funds held in your Account accrue interest.
- You will not attempt to open more than one account with us, under your own name or under any other name, or if you attempt to use our Services by means of any other person's account, We will be entitled to immediately close all your accounts, retain all monies in such accounts and bar you from future use of our Services.
- You are fully responsible for paying all monies owed to us. You agree not to make any chargebacks, and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in respect of the Services. You will reimburse us for any chargebacks, denial or reversal of payments you make and any losses suffered by us as a consequence.
3.1.14 You are fully aware that once you register and open an Account, we will screen the information for any false or suspicious information, possible duplicate accounts and self-exclusion lists.
- You are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money in betting through the use of the Services. Your decision to use the Services is made at your own discretion and risk and will be at your sole responsibility. We will not be responsible for any loss, including loss of winnings.
- You and only you are responsible for reporting and paying to any relevant authority any taxes or other levy on any prizes and/or winnings that you collect from the Company.
- You may not use your Account on behalf of another person.
- You may only create one player account with us and shall only use our services using this single player account.
- The use of your Account is strictly for your own private purposes.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure the details of bets and games are correct. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation.
- You are responsible for keeping your Account username and password secure and secret. We take absolutely no responsibility for any third party accessing your Account and we shall not be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of such an event. No one but you are allowed to use your Account and you should not disclose your username and password to anyone.
- You will not permit any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your Account, access and/or use any materials or information from the website or the Services, accept any prize, or participate in the games.
- You are solely responsible for all activities, transactions, fund deposits and/or losses that may occur on your Account. Any person who identifies himself or herself by entering your Account with the correct username and password is assumed by us to be you and all activities will be regarded as valid and authorized by you.
- By playing the games made available through the Services, you acknowledge that you do not find the games or the brand to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent.
- In order to login and play you will have to open an Account. Once you open an Account, this Account will serve as your identity for as long as you will be using our Services. Only one account is allowed per person, per household.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse to open an Account for any individual. We also reserve the right to limit/refuse bets.
- By accessing and consequently playing as a member of this website, you agree to abide by its rules and classifications.
- You must inform us immediately (by contacting our Support Center) of any unauthorized access and/or use to your Account or any suspicion that someone else knows your username and password and we will suspend your Account pending further investigation of such unauthorized use.
- We retain full authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of player accounts. Our decision as regards to any aspect of a user's player account and use of our services is final, binding and shall not be open to review or appeal.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, not to open an account or to void any winnings and confiscate any balance in your Account for any of the following circumstances:
- If you are under the age of 18.
- If you have more than one Account with us.
- If the name on your Account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits to your account.
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration information.
- If you are not located in the UK.
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play and or use your Account.
- If you have 'charged back' any of the purchases made with your credit card on your registered Account.
- If you are found cheating or if it is determined by us that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat our software and/or security measures.
- If you participate in a promotion and withdraw before fulfilling the requirements of that promotion.
- Inactive Account
If following your first real money deposit into your Account you do not log in to your account for a consecutive period of 12 months for reasons other than self-exclusion in accordance with the Responsible Gaming Policy, your account will be considered a "dormant account". Following your account becoming a dormant account, for security reasons we will suspend the balance in the account. You can at any time login to the Account or contact us to request that we restore the account and have access to the positive balance in the account before the account became a dormant account subject to our verifying your identity.
- Closure and Termination of an Account by You
- We will respond to your request, confirming closure of your Account and the date on which such closure will be effective, within a reasonable time, provided that you continue to assume responsibility for all activity on your Account until such closure has been carried out (at which point this agreement shall terminate).
- if for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the Services in general or specifically to you;
- for any other reasonable grounds we see fit.
- When repaying the balance on your Account (if applicable), we shall use the same method of payment which you provided upon registration, or such other payment method as we may reasonably select.
You can access our Service if you have passed through the secured networks which use an encryption for username and password data. Any player who bypasses our Interactive system shall be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Prohibited Uses of the Services
- You hereby confirm and acknowledge that:
8.1.1 You have not held a player Account with us that was terminated or suspended for breach, and you have not notified us, now or in the past, that you have a gambling addiction.
- All funds deposited by you to your player Account are not funds originating from unauthorized and/or criminal activities and you do not conduct criminal activities and/or intend to use your player Account in connection with such activities.
- You are not allowing or intending to allow any other person to use your Account in relation to our Services.
- You are not using or allowing or intending to allow any other person to use the Services through your Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering, under the laws of your jurisdiction or any other applicable laws in any other jurisdiction.
- All means of payment used to deposit funds in your Account, given by you when you register to use our Services, are yours (the holder of the Account), and are not stolen or reported lost. Without derogating from the aforementioned, if you use a credit/debit card or any other mean of payment which is not in your private and personal name, we will presume that you have received complete and sufficient consent from the rightful owner and/or the person whose name is used on such a payment instrument to make use of such payment instrument for the purposes herein, prior to your engagement with us.
- You shall not break in or attempt to break in the Services. In any case of suspected break-in to our Services we shall immediately terminate your Account, seize all funds available through that Account and we reserve the right notify the relevant authorities.
- We shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any losses or damages sustained through suspicious, improper, fraudulent, unlawful or otherwise illegal use of the Services and/or website(s) by any user or any other individual using your Account. If any suspicious, improper, fraudulent, or unlawful activities are attempted and/or performed by you through the use of our Services, we will be entitled to terminate your Account and seize all funds available in that Account. We also reserve the right to disclose any and all details of your Account to the relevant authorities.
- If you are found to be cheating or attempting to defraud us or other users of the Services, the Company reserves the right to publicize your actions together with your identity and e-mail address, as well as to circulate this information to others, banks, credit card companies, any other mean of payment companies and appropriate agencies and notify the relevant authorities. If you make libelous statements with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to block your Account without notice and take any legal action necessary in order to safeguard the Company's reputation.
- All wagers placed by you must be placed through the user interface provided in through this website. Any wagering through other means of Artificial Intelligence software, including the use of a "Robot" player is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of such non-approved software is detected, we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, seize all funds held in such Account, close the player's Account and block him from accessing our Services, and take any other appropriate counteraction, including notifying the relevant authorities.
Playing from other jurisdictions
If you wish to participate in the Services in the event where you are outside of the country of jurisdiction, you are allowed to do so for up to 30 days. You should take into consideration that after this period of time the access to your account will be suspended, if you are outside of the country of jurisdiction. For this purpose, the Company applies a separation of the countries, which is the following: Blocked and Forbidden countries. All countries, where online gambling is prohibited, are considered Blocked countries. Forbidden countries are those where the online gambling is allowed, and customers from United Kingdom will be allowed to play from these jurisdictions up to 30 days. Customers should note that 30 days period will be activated on the first day of login outside the United Kingdom. A list of the Blocked and Forbidden countries will be presented upon request.
- Currency, Payments And Withdrawals
- If You wish to participate in the Services, you must make deposits into your Account from an account or source of which you are the account holder. Such deposits may then be used by you to place bets or play games. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found in the Deposit.
- If you use a payment method in respect of which you are not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
- We reserve the right to pay out all winnings to a player holding a valid player Account according to his VIP level. Please check our Cashout Policy” in order to receive more information regarding the amounts which can be cash out per VIP level.
- Any amount to be withdrawn that is greater than the maximum specified in the Cashout will be transferred back into the player's Account to be withdrawn in the following month. Withdrawals depend on all conditions outlined above and the verification of all required documents as requested.
- We reserve the right to refuse accepting and paying through any means of payment, such as certain banks, credit cards, electronic wallets, personal checks or any other type of payment methods. For further information on accepted payment methods and cashout/withdrawal methods, please click on the following links: “Deposit - Accepted Payment Methods” and “Cashout Policy”.
- We are required by our license to inform customers about what happens to deposits which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which the amounts deposited are protected in the event on insolvency. http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx. Deposits made by you to your Account will be held in a bank account and/or escrow account which will be kept separate from our Company funds. Monies in your Account are not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system. As such, monies in your Account are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
- Prior to releasing any winnings to you, the Company may conduct a security review and will require you to provide such identification or other information or documentation as the Company, in its sole discretion, believes is necessary and may ask you to validate with your signature all or part of your past deposits to the Company. If you fail to comply with any of the above requests, the Company reserves the right to void any winnings in your Account.
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings the company is obliged to request your consent, to the use of your name, photograph and/or likeness for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes.
- You can set a deposit limit on your Account at any time. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty-four hours' notice of your wish to increase your deposit limit and only when twenty-four hours have elapsed from your request for such an increase will the increase apply. For further information on how to set up a deposit limit please contact Customer Services. Any confirmed reductions to your deposit limit will be of immediate effect.
- All financial transactions will be handled by us and/or by third party processors and/or by financial institutes on our behalf. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third-party processors and/or financial institutes to the extent that they do not conflict with our terms and conditions.
- We will attempt to accommodate your request regarding the payment method and currency of payment of your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by you, such as through a different payment provider, a bank draft or wire transfer (any charges associated with relevant payment methods are set out in the Withdrawal part on the Website). Similarly, in certain cases, the currency of your withdrawal may not be the currency in which your deposit was made or that was otherwise requested by you and, in circumstances where we are required to convert your deposits between different currencies, the conversion rate used by us is stated on the website.
- PLAYING REMOTELY
10.1 When you are accessing the Services, you should be aware that in relation to your use of the Services for the placing of bets or playing of games:
- You may be using a connection or equipment which is slower than such equipment used by others and this may affect your performance in time critical events offered via the Services;
- You may encounter system flaws, faults, errors or service interruptions; and
- The Game Rules for each of our events or games offered via the Services are available and should be considered, understood and agreed to by you prior to your use of the Services.
- PROHIBITED PRACTICES
- abuse of bonuses or other promotions; and/or
- using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); and/or
- taking unfair advantage;
- breaking into, accessing or attempting to break into or access or otherwise circumvent the Company's security measures
- intentionally disconnecting from a game while using the Services;
- opening any duplicate accounts;
- undertaking fraudulent practice or criminal activity;
- the source of funds used by you in relation to the Services are illegal
- using the Services in any way as a money transfer system;
- using the Services for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may experience as a result of any Prohibited Practices, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- If you suspect a person is engaged in any Prohibited Practice, You should as soon as reasonably practicable report it to us by e-mailing us or telephoning Customer Services.
- You agree that you shall not participate in or be connected with any form of Prohibited Practice in connection with Your access to or use of the Services.
- EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES
- A number of circumstances may arise where a bet or wager is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in Error. A non-exhaustive list of such circumstances is as follows:
- Where we miss-state any terms of a bet or gaming wager to you as a result of obvious error or omission in inputting the information, or as a result of a computer malfunction;
- Where we have made an error in relation to bets placed prior to a special event and/or promotion taking place;
- the prices/terms offered are materially different from those available in the general use; or
- A number of circumstances may arise where a bet or wager is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in Error. A non-exhaustive list of such circumstances is as follows:
in relation to any event, the price/terms offered at the time the wager is placed are clearly incorrect given the probability of the event occurring.
- Each of the following shall be defined as an "Error": (i) Where an error has been made as a result of a Prohibited Practice (ii) Where an error is made by us as to the amount of winnings/returns that are paid to you, including as a result of a manual or computer input error; or (iii) where an error has been made by us as to the amount of free wagers and/or bonuses that are credited to your Account.
- We reserve the right to correct any Error made on a wager placed and re-settle the same at the correct price or terms which were available or should have been available at the time that the wager was placed and the wager will be deemed to have taken place on the terms which were usual for that wager or in circumstances.
- Where the Error has resulted from a Prohibited Practice, we may take any the steps set we may find necessary, including but not limited to, reporting it to the relevant authorities.
- Any monies which are credited to your Account, or paid to you as a result of an Error shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you. Where such circumstances exist, if you have monies in your Account we may deduct these monies from your Account.
- Neither the Company (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss, including loss of winnings, which result from any Error by us or an error by you.
- You shall inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any Error.
- Where you have used monies, which have been credited to your Account or awarded to you as a result of an Error to place subsequent bets or play games, we may cancel such bets and/or withhold any winnings which you may have won with such monies, and if we have paid out on any such bets or gaming activities, such amounts shall be immediately repaid to us when a demand for payment is made by us to you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You understand and agree that you use the Services and this website are at your own discretion risk. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any member profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the Service by us, our partners or any user of the Services or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, member profile, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk.
- The Services are provided on an “As Is” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise), including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or accuracy, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion under law and regulations.
- We make no warranty that the games, Services, software and the website will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the software or the server, or the device, that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials or as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained by you through the Services.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will the Company, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and third party content providers or licensors be liable to you or any third party for any loss whatsoever, including without limitation loss of winnings, as well as any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages or injury arising out of the Services and the website , no matter whether such claims are based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other cause of action, and regardless of whether the Company has been advised of possibility of such damages.
- The Company is not liable and shall not be liable for any system or communication errors, computer malfunctions or attempts by player to participate in the game by methods, means or ways not intended by the Company. The Company is not responsible for the functionality of the internet and shall not be liable for any acts or omissions made by the player internet service provider and/or any other third party the player contracted to gain access to our services. In the case of malfunction this is the sole responsibility of the player and their system or system provider.
- You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Services.
- If any of the materials of the games are interfered with mutilated, forged or damaged they become void and unusable.
- If any errors, mentioned above, result in an increase in winnings owed or paid to you, you shall not be entitled to the winnings falling within such increase. You shall immediately inform us of the error and shall repay any winnings credited to your player Account. We may, at our discretion, deduct an amount equal to those winnings from your player Account or set off such amount against any money owed to you by us.
- CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Prior to Your use of and when you use the Services it will be necessary for us to collect certain personal information about you, including your name and date of birth, your contact details, and may also include information about your marketing preferences (all of which shall be known as " Personal Information").
- By providing us with your Personal Information, you therefore consent to our processing of your Personal Information, including any of the same which is particularly sensitive:
- for other purposes where we need to process your Personal Information for the purposes of operating the Services, including by sharing it with our service providers and agents for these purposes, for example to our providers of postal services, marketing services and Customer Services agents. We may also disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- If you make libelous statements with regard to the Company's operation, the Company reserves the right to block your Account without notice and take any legal action necessary in order to safeguard the Company's reputation.
- COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
- No claim or dispute which you have with regards to the Services will be considered more than eight weeks after the date on which the relevant transaction or game play took place.
- Should you wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, as a first step you should, as soon as reasonably practicable, contact Customer Services. Their complaint will then be escalated as necessary within our Customer Services team until resolution.
- In accordance with Part 4 of 2015 No. 542 Consumer Protection, the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015 we inform you that ADR Group is our ADR Entity. At such time as we have exhausted our internal complaints handling procedure when considering a complaint from a customer and we have been unable to settle that complaint ADR Group will be competent to deal with that complaint should the customer wish to use alternative dispute resolution and we will be obliged, or prepared, to submit to an alternative dispute resolution procedure operated by ADR Group.
- You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played through the Services and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You also agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result from the game server used by us and the result that appears on their screen, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of their participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- PLAYER PROTECTION
You may place limits on your use of the Services, including setting limits on your wagers, losses and sessions times.
- CHAT WITH OUR SUPPORT CENTER
- As part of our Services we may offer the player the use of chat facilities for instant messaging via chat support with our Support Center to help you with any question you might have in regards to our service and your player Account. All our chat facilities are moderated and we reserve the right to review the chat and keep records of all statements made on such facility. Your use of the chat facilities is subject to the following rules and responsibility:
- You shall not make insulting, harassing, abusive or defamatory statements about us, our suppliers and licensors or to the Support Center representatives; nor make sexually explicit or grossly offensive statements, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity;
- You shall not make statements about the Company, its services, or any other website connected to the Company that is untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to the Company.
- When you use the chat facilities any personally information that you submit, can be read, collected, or used by the Company, and the Company is not and shall not be responsible for the information you choose to submit via the chat facilities. Any offensive and/or suspicious chats may be reported to the relevant authorities.
- In the event, you abuse or breach any of the above provisions relating to the chat facilities, the company shall have the right to immediately block you from using the chat facilities and terminate your player Account. Upon such termination, the company shall refund to you any funds which may be in your player Account over and above any amount which may be owing to us at such time (if any).
- Gaming Regulations
We are subject to certain laws and gambling regulations of Great Britain. You acknowledge that we may be bound to disclose certain information about you and your Account to the British authorities pursuant to such laws and regulations.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the User Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.